Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Old, magic friends

A good childhood friend of mine (I almost said a friend from high school, but we go way farther back than that) is married to a fabulous guy (whom I also know from high school) and they're magic.

They went out on a limb shortly after they got married and started a business together. They shoot commercials, mostly, I think. They're all film and cameras and DSLRs and how the heck did they do that? Rachel dreams things up with her crazy, artistic imagination and Kenny breathes life into it with his excellent skill behind the camera and in the editing room. They also have an awesome team that contributes muchly to the whole process.

Aside from being hilarious, quality people, they are also really good at what they do. I am absolutely in love with their latest project and can't wait to see what else these two dream up together.

Just take a minute and be inspired and touched and maybe tear up a little. 'Sokay. I tear up every time I watch it.



See? They're magic.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love that picture of your fam. Whoever took it shoud get a great big hug. At least.

    And yes, I love Rachel's video.

    ReplyDelete