Monday, April 25, 2011

Just some things

- I don't mind the rain when it's warm outside. And there is thunder. In fact, I enjoy it immensely.

- I thought I was going to go crazy that we're in the middle of buying a house and other logistical craziness and I'm here, in Dayton, Shannon-sitting. However, it is really nice to not be able to pack and therefore feel overwhelmed. So I sew cute clothes for my cute baby and laugh with Shannon while we consume record amounts of chocolate.

- Ava is getting sooooo big. And tall. And I can't handle it. But she is at SUCH a fun age.

- My sister is THE BEST sister in the history of sisters. She is my best friend. For seriousness.

- Saying "niecews" instead of "nieces and nephews" is favorite (thanks, dad).

- The amount of paperwork necessary to buy a house is ca-razy and I feel like they are actually going to slip a line into the contract that says something about them now owning my tiny human. Psssh. Like they could handle her.

- I love going to see my niecews and having my niece be attached to me the whole time, occasionally just stroking my hair softly. I just love her.

- Driving on the freeway at night in the pouring rain with a concrete barrier on one side and a semi on the other is one of my least favorite things in the world to do.

- I am possibly the most blessed person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment