Monday, July 12, 2010

Auditioning to be an *ETRADE* baby

I love friends. I love my friends. I tend to pick really amazing people as friends, not to brag or anything, so my friends are especially great. I love that I will have these friends forever. Like literally, forever (see D&C 130:2).

In Faux Auntie RaRa's case, forever is how long she will paying for her corruption of my child that commenced this very day.


This can only mean trouble.


So my baby facebooks. Big deal.


She also watches movies on her laptop. She's just really advanced for her age. (Ava actually turned on RaRa's DVD player....and Twilight started playing. Still not sure how I feel about this.)

I anticipate many more years of Faux RaRa's corruption. Good thing she's quality people.

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading online yesterday that Twilight is only appropriate for ages 13 and up (and I thought even that was too young!!) Get that girl away from the vampires and werewolves. STAT.

    ReplyDelete