Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moved. Again.

So I haven't been around that much as of late becaaaaaauuse....

we moved again.

Why?

When first we relocated after the school of law we thought we would just rent for a few months and then buy a house. We scratched the home buying idea for now but still wanted to get out of our month-to-month rental. I thought it was an okay place at the time. Turns out, given space and a way nicer home, it was pretty much a hell hole.

I fully intend to blame the fact that I haven't come to like my new surroundings on that stupid house we were in. No dishwasher and the most ghetto rehab job you've ever seen combined with the fact that I couldn't unpack anything or decorate anything made for one unhappy momma.

But now....

I love my house. It's light and airy and cottage-y and beautiful. I have a basement that's half finished, a place for all my crafting and furniture-ing, a dishwasher (huzzah!!!), and THE BIGGEST REFRIGERATOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. Oh! And a MUDROOM! I love it here. I'll post pictures when I actually get boxes put away. And reliable internet.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzah indeed! That sounds so pretty. I've been craigslisting furniture like a madwoman and its very fun, except no matter what I do it's still in Manchester. I am totally pro-Manchester and think it's a lot nicer than most people seem to think it is, but I just don't know how to make the living room look good. Your house sounds like furniture would like it.

    I want to come play with you and Ava sometime.

    ReplyDelete