Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summertime has been kicked off. Officially.

We went to Ohio for Memorial Day weekend. Danny and I got to go to a wedding for a good friend of mine from high school while Ava played with cousins and "gampa". It was good to see old friends and dance saucily with my husband. It was kind of weird though - dancing with good friends from high school with not a care in the world totally took me back and it was suddenly so strange that I was a mom. Total Twilight Zone moment. I mentioned it to one of my friends and she laughed and said, "it's still weird for me that you're a mom too!"

C'est la vie.

Ava played so hard while we were there and it took her a good 2 days to recover when we got home. Is it just me or is that how fun family time should be? She didn't want to miss a second.

The "baby wee" - dude. pushing a kid in a swing is like, SO HARD, when it's 90 degrees outside with 95% humidity.


Listen to me now and hear me later.


Ganging up on Aunt Shannon (she will kill me for posting these pictures on the internets. heh heh.)


Aunt Shannon is so mean. Poor E.



Snuggling by the homemade root beer. Nice work, Fasha.


Watching Little Mermaid


I love this picture. Wish it wasn't so blurry. Uncles are so fun.


I can't decide whether or not Ty is photobombing this one. Methinks kind of.

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Tyler and Ava is too sweet! I also have some great Shannon pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that E is sticking his tongue out in 2 of the 3 pictures. Is that normal?

    ReplyDelete