1. Today I made gluten free chocolate chip cookies with my Grandma while we discussed higher math. And by higher math I mean ounces and cups. Ha.
2. While said cookies were being made, Ava snuggled with her Great Grandpa.
3. My Grandma and I are tiiiiiiight.
4. My Grandpa gave me 3 kisses today.
5. Even though my Grandpa is recovering from back surgery he picked Ava up everytime she wanted him to.
6. My Grandma's steam shower.
7. The fact that I am writing this on a sweet computer sitting on a super short desk while I sit on a super short chair (my Grandma is 4'10"). I feel like an ogre.
8. Since my Grandma is so tiny, the stairs to the upstairs are like 1/4 the height of a regulation stair. Perfect for sliding down. Which Ava loves.
9. They have a built-in playhouse Ava's size upstairs.
10. When Ava is sleeping Grandpa makes a comment AT LEAST every 5 minutes about how cute she is.
11. My Grandma doesn't know how to work her scanner so I get to scan a whole bunch of pictures of my ancestors into her computer.
12. My Grandpa loves chocolate almost as much as I do.
13. Their stories.
14. They're just cool. Seriously.
15. Sleep Number bed. Boom.